August 25, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - What A Little Suck-Up...

Brynwood Needleworks - Say "Cheese".

 Hi, Everybody!

Mom got called for jury duty today, so I'm flyin' solo. As long as I'm on my own, without my "editor" lookin' over my shoulder, I can give it to you straight today. I can tell you the truth (as I see it) about a certain, diminutive version of The Black Dog. She's exhaustin'!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Posturin' Puppy

Doesn't matter what time of day...Dad lets her out of her kennel, gives her her ball while the rest of us try to relax, and this nonsense gets started! Harassin' and obnoxous-in' non-freakin'-stop! 

First, Boo gets to chewin' on this thing, and when Mini Boo tries to take it back, her mama growls and sets her back on her heels. Most kids would get the hint, but not this little terrorist. Nope. She goes right in for the prize. Failin' in capturin' the target, she starts slinkin' and slidin' in to find an openin'.

Brynwood Needleworks - A Teachin' Moment

Once she gets her needle-sharp choppers on it, she tries to stand for the advantage. That only works until her mom decides whether or not to give it up, or continue a teachin' moment. She always reminds her little gnat who's in charge, after all (like here).
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Look What I've Got!

Sometimes, she lets Carly-Butt "win". Once that happens, of course herself brings it back to brag about her victory. Yeah. For now, Tiny Tot. For now.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Yep. She's A Suck-up.
 
Of course, she often frustrates Dad with the volume level durin' these wrestlin' matches, so he'll tells her to knock it off. Bein' a puppy who wants what she wants when she wants it, she'll soon be right back at it, but...

She always stops long enough to remind Dad how stinkin' cute she is. Mom taught her "High Five" to get Milk Bone treats. We all line up in the kitchen, sit, and wait our turn to High Five for our treat. Smart puppy learned that one lightnin' fast. Soooo. She runs over, plops her furry hinder down on the rug, and offers up her right paddle to Dad. He laughs. All is forgiven, and there she goes again.

Honestly. What. A. Suck. Up!
Well played, Carlita. Well Played.
Even I have to offer up some props!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tag, you are too funny.
    You all are such beautiful dogs, and smart!
    Carly has really grown a lot.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna