August 3, 2020

Strawberry Sachet - My Farmhouse Hydrangeas...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet "Farmhouse Hydrangeas"
 
Over all the time I've been making these, I've never made and kept one for myself. Now, I finally have one for myself. 

I still have enough of this fabric to make a few more, so if someone would like to request one similar to this one, just let me know. However, this exact one will be staying here in my studio. 
 
 
I hope you had a great weekend. We spent yesterday with Granddaughter #2 and her family to celebrate her thirteenth Birthday. It was something this Grandma and Grandpa really needed. We hadn't seen them since March! Next weekend is her older sister's Birthday, so we've already made plans to see them again. We're already looking forward to it.

I'm baking a couple of loaves of bread today. I'm called for jury duty tomorrow, so I want to make sure Handsome has bread for sandwiches this week. Don't worry. Two loaves won't be overdoing it for me. I'm still behaving and taking it easy.

Tag will be back tomorrow. He's got some cute pictures to share with you, and I'm sure he'll spin his usual snarky yarn to go along with it. That's how he rolls, you know. I'll see you again on Wednesday.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Strawberry.
    Glad you got to go out & have a good time.
    Have a great week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, you did a wonderful job on that pin cushion, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna