August 11, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Growin' Like A Weed...

Brynwood Needleworks - Admire the Floof Butt

  Hi, Everybody!

I thought you might like to see how fast The Kid is growin' these days. She's almost taller than me!
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Carly 8 Weeks and 13 Weeks
 
When she first came to live with us, she was a sweet, wee puppy. In five short weeks, she's become an obnoxious, bigger, faster, terrorist on four legs. Look at the size of those paws! Boo had big paws, too, when she was a baby. It was one of her most endearin' qualities.

Dad's taken to callin' Boo "Padfoot" (from the Harry Potter movies), and now The Kid's nickname is "Hufflepuff". When The Kid wants out of her kennel, Dad calls her "Squealy Dan", and when Boo has to wait inside while Carly gets aired out, Mom told Dad all Bella does is cry for her puppy, so now Dad calls her "Moanin' Myrtle". If you've never seen the Potter movies, these nicknames won't mean anythin' to you. If you do, you'll know. Well, except Squealy Dan is a play on the name for a band from the 70s called Steely Dan. That's not a Potter reference.

Now that it's already August 11th, I can tell you Carly is bigger still than the last picture. She's almost thirty, squirmy pounds! That's the thing about puppies. They don't stay puppies for very long, and it seems Carly is anxious to be a bigger dog. I just hope that with her larger size, she settles down a bit. I'm a little tired of bein' her furry chew toy! A guy can hope, right?

Oh, one more thing. Mom added Carly's age widget to the bottom of our sidebar. You can check them anytime to see exactly how old we are.

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."

2 comments:

  1. Yes Tag, Carly has really grown.
    She's beautiful like her Mommy, & so are you!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn!
      I'm glad you noticed, too. I was thinkin' it was just me. She is a beautiful girl, but I'm not tellin' her or her mom. I'd never hear the end of it. It can be just our little secret, okay?
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna