August 31, 2020

My Weekend...

Brynwood Needleworks - Ellie's Birthday Party
 
We had such a lovely Sunday, celebrating my great-niece's 1st Birthday in the park.
Friends and family (of a socially acceptable size) gathered on a beautiful day.
 
This little Birthday Girl is my sister, Diana's great-granddaughter, so there were four generations represented. Great food (and CAKE!) was enjoyed by all, and this aunty loved every minute of it.

Brynwood Needleworks - Salsa!!
 
I managed to make a batch of salsa over the weekend, too. I decided not to go to the Farmer's Market on Saturday, because appointments today and tomorrow would mean that I couldn't get to them before Wednesday. I'll get to the mid-week Market, or drive up to the vendor's home turf to get what I need, if I don't want to wait until next weekend.

I'm caught up for now, so I won't have to worry about loose ends as we embark on a new week. Tag will be here tomorrow, so I'll be taking the day off. I'll be back on Wednesday to let you know how the week is shaping up.

Happy Monday!!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. The pictures of Ellie & family are all so nice.
    I bet she will love the quilt.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Marilyn. I sure hope she loves it once she gets to cuddle with it. She's so adorable! (and she has a little brother or sister on the way now, too! We just found out.)
      Thanks for the note.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna