September 1, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Speechless...

Brynwood Needleworks - Carly and Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!!

The Kid and I were out in the yard yesterday while Boo was runnin' errands with Dad.
Mom took this picture of us, and then showed it to me. The Kid is taller than me...Already!

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart on Break
 
I was so upset, I came back in the house and took a nap...after I mooched a Milk Bone™. 
I can't even talk about it. 

Happy August!
(I guess)

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

1 comment:

  1. Carly sure has grown a lot!
    Don't worry Tag, just have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna