September 17, 2020

So Far, So Good...

Brynwood Needleworks - Fall Pillow Detail

 I embroidered yesterday!!

I have more to do before this is complete, but I got quite a bit finished. Here's what's left for now...I need to stitch down the leaf on the far left end of the vine, and finish the veining on it. I need to finish the added scroll stitching on the "Fall" wording, and then I'll be able to attach it to the checked pillow fabric and sew it all together.

I love the autumnal colors, the checkered pillow fabric, and the entire design. I can't wait to finish stitching the design so I can put it all together. I'll be working on it again today, and hope to finish it by the end of the day. 

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna