September 15, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - These Girls...

Brynwood Needleworks - Dad and The Girls

Hi, Everybody!
 
You know, there used to be a time when I ruled this roost. It was kinda nice.
 
I could just hang out wherever I wanted. Even lie upside-down if I felt like it. 
Now, if I do that I end up with a snoopy sniffer smellin' my junk! It's embarrassin', I tell you!
 
Even more, the sofa was my domain.
Not anymore. 

Brynwood Needleworks - Bein' Sweet

 Now, I get to watch Thing One and Thing Two takin' over one of my favorite spots.
 
I'm relegated to the closet under the stairs (like Harry Potter). I'm seriously in need of some (new) magical powers! Meanwhile, these two are bein' sweet, while they schmooz Dad. Boo puts her head on his hand, and The Kid makes all adorable and calm, while she's quietly wrappin' Dad around her little finger. (Actually, toe but you know what I mean.) 

Brynwood Needleworks - I'm Outa Here!

My bed is actually under the table in the corner, so I go there to get away from it all, but watchin' this nonsense is actually startin' to get to me. I think I'll go find Mom and jump up on the bed with her. 

I'm still busy nursin' her back to health, and she really appreciates it. So, while all this sofa "squatting" is goin' on downstairs, I'll go where I'm wanted.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna