September 29, 2020

Three More...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wisconsin Badger Masks

When Handsome asks for new masks, I get out the fabric. He said he would love some with a Wisconsin theme, and you know I'd have just the thing, right?

I figured as long as I was making two for him, I'd make one more for myself. Next time we have to wear them in public, we can be "matchy smatchy". lol So, I updated my mask count again over there --> in my right sidebar. It didn't take me long to make them, and we can have fun wearing these.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for Wisconsinites!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so, too, Marilyn! Nothing beats Bucky Badger for Wisconsin fans.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. One more thing, Marilyn:
      I think I fixed the glitch. My sidebar should be loading faster now. Same for you?
      D

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna