September 22, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - The Times They Are A'Changin...

Brynwood Needleworks - Do You See What I See?
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
Mom and I are spendin' time on the porch and outside whenever we can. There's change in the air, and all God's creatures know that change is in the air. The hummin'birds are stuffin' themselves at the feeders, the sandhill cranes have already left to head south, and some of the other migrators are gettin' ready to boogy, too.

Brynwood Needleworks - The Sentry Sees Me

Even these guys are gettin' scarce. Usually, they'd be hangin' around longer, but if you look waaaaay in the distance, you'll see lots of construction machinery. Where you see black dirt is actually near a gravel pit that has lots of water in ponds, but the road construction project has kept the pit pretty busy, and it's disturbin' the birds that would usually hang out there. Heck, the construction noise is buggin' us, too! We prefer peace and quiet. Those guys start up around 6 o'clock every mornin'. yuck!

So, it was nice to see a few of the big honkers hangin' around in the field while the weather was still a little nice for them...even if they were lookin' back at us. We liked listenin' to them quietly honk and chatter to each other.

Brynwood Needleworks - The Girls Are In Jail
 
In case you're wonderin' where The Girls were, they'd been havin' their own version of Girls Gone Wild, so they got kenneled. heehee Both of 'em usually get afternoon naps after their mornin' workouts anyway.
 
Don't worry. They're not sufferin', no matter what they say. Plus, they're never in there very long. We like havin' them out too much.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hurry Up, Dad!
 
In fact, shortly (no pun intended) after the kennel pictures...this happened. See how patient we are when it's time to eat? Well, don't let how calm The Kid looks fool you. She actually barks her fool head off the whole time Dad's fixin' our dishes. He's just not fast enough, so she's barkin', "Faster! Faster! Faster!"

Mom said one of these days she's gonna do a video of this. It's actually pretty funny, at least until she decides to jump in my face - like I have anythin' to do with dishin' out the food! 

We've been workin' out almost every day while the weather's nice. Only thing is that we haven't gone swimmin' lately. I'm thinkin' the water's gettin' cold, but that okay. The Kid knows how to swim now - and she's quite enthusiastic, so when it's time for her to go to Uncle Mike's for trainin' in October, she'll be able to show off in the warm water! She'll be a rock star, and I'll get some rest. lol Win/Win!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Fall while it lasts Tag, because you know what comes next!
    S-N-O-W!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do, Miss Marilyn!
      Before you know it, I'll be draggin' my junk through the snow. Yikes!!
      I hope Old Man Winter isn't in any hurry, 'cuz I'm sure not.
      Thanks for the note.
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna