September 2, 2020

A Lovely New Gift...

Brynwood Needleworks - Squirrely Spreader From Krisann

I recently sent a gift to my girlfriend, Krisann. We met in Florida, and spent many Tuesday evenings together with the Panera's ladies. I moved back to Wisconsin, and she returned to her home state of Massachusetts, but we still keep in touch.

She calls me "650", which (she informed me years ago) is what my initials signify in Roman numerals. Isn't she clever? I'm less clever, referring to her as "KA".  (Krisann...KA...get it? okay. okay.) Anyway, I received an envelope from her yesterday, with this sweet tool inside.

Brynwood Needleworks - Squirrely Spreader From Krisann
 
See the squirrel and acorn? Of course, she knows what I like! She said it's a spreader to be used in the kitchen, but I can think of at least 101 uses for it in my studio. I don't want it to get dirty, so in the studio it shall reside.

Once again, I'm a Lucky Girl! Thanks, KA. I LOVE IT!!!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I was really surprised! I never expected a gift back, and this was so darn cute. I think I'll be able to use it as I would a bone folder, or to turn points right-side-out in the studio. It's so much fun.
      Thanks for the note.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I love that! What a thoughtful and cute gift, and I know you'll put it to good use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna