September 24, 2020

Back To This Strawberry...

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - Queen Anne's Lace Detail

I completed my project from yesterday, but I can't show it in full yet. It's part of Primitive Gatherings' latest Wool Box (11), and we agree not to show projects publicly until we know that everyone has received their box. I can share it in about a week, so be sure to check future posts so you don't miss it. (It's very cool!)

After finishing that project, I decided to go back and complete the Queen Anne's Lace Strawberry Sachet I began before my latest surgery.

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Sachet - QAL Flourish Detail

One of the things I know I'm going to need to do is attach a backing to my linen before stuffing it, so the organic wool doesn't show through.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Needlework for the Strawberry Sachet - Queen Anne's Lace on Linen
 
My embroidery is complete now. I'll be putting it all together today, and then finishing it with the leaves and stem. I can't wait to see this one done, and find out what you think about it. Come back tomorrow to see it all done.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be beautiful.
    Love Queen Anne's Lace.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn!
      I really had fun making this one in the new fabric. I look forward to reading what you think about the finished piece.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna