September 23, 2020

Waltzing...

Brynwood Needleworks - Slow Stitching
 
There really is no need to hurry. Today's needle dancing was more like a waltz. Slow and steady, and in my case, without any whirling around.

I'm working on a small kit I just received - and of course, I'm giving it my own signature - but I can't show it to you just yet. I'll continue to work on this, and show you as soon as it's allowed. That's all I'll say about it for now.

I have another autumn piece I'll be working on soon, too. That one I'll be able to share as I go, so you'll see more of it soon. For now, I think I'll put on some soothing music, as I work this one to completion. 

Happy "Hump" Day!

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. That tree looks so good.
    Can't wait to see the rest.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn! I'll show you as soon as we get the all-clear from Primitive Gatherings that all Wool Box subscribers have received their boxes. For now, we have to wait.

      Sorry I haven't replied to your daily comments. For some reason my sidebar takes forever to load, and I can't "reply" until it loads. It's pretty frustrating. Just out of curiosity, does my sidebar load slowly for you, too? If it's lagging for my readers, I'm going to need to contact Blogger to find out why.

      Thanks again!
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. Yes Donna, it's very slow in loading.
      Marilyn

      Delete
    3. Thanks for letting me know! I went into Blogger help, and think I've resolved the issue. It's loading lightning fast on my end now. Hope it is for my readers now, too.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Love the colours of thread used in the tree. What brand/colour is it? Gorgeous combination! Grovenore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking! I used Valdani #12 threads for the tree, branches and leaves. The brown variations thread is color O574; and the green variations thread is color P2. I also used the P2 for the leaves.

      They are pretty threads, aren't they? I appreciate your visit!
      Blessings,
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna