September 8, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - She's A Quick Study...

Brynwood Needleworks - Couch Potato

Hi, Everybody!
Well, that didn't take long. The Kid has discovered sofas...and chairs...and laps... 

The other thing is that she seems to have turned a corner. All of a sudden she's actin' like a calmer dog. She still gets in my face, but she doesn't have to act like a non-stop jerk all the time. She'll lie down and behave herself for more than two minutes at a time...like a big girl.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella and Carly

Carly indulged in a little "monkey see; monkey do" over the weekend. Thing is, she's so flippin' cute that no one hollers at her.

Brynwood Needleworks - See Where I Am?

Truth is, I didn't even mind until last night when this happened. See where I am? Yeah, definitely not where I should be. That's usually MY spot while Mom watches t & v. The Kid just stretched out until she was almost touchin' the floor...where I was.
 
I might have been a little owly-growly over the whole matter. It's gonna take a while for me to get over this - or, at least until it's bedtime. She'll be in her crate overnight (as usual), and I'll be sleepin' on the bed with Mom.
 
SO THERE!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

1 comment:

  1. See? All things end good Tag!
    You get to sleep with Mom!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna