July 27, 2019

Listed And Waiting For New Homes...

Brynwood Needleworks - Bryn Clutch Wallets (SOLD - Thank you!)
 
I managed to complete an order and get the Bryn wallets listed in my shop today...before my Christmas In July Sale ends. There are three Vintage Hibiscus Bryn clutch wallets available. These can be converted to crossbody wallets if you choose that option in the listings.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bryn "Traveler" Crossbody Wallet
There are two Bryn "Traveler" crossbody wallets available. You may choose either the chain strap or the cork strap. Both look great with this design. 
If you're interested, just click HERE to go to my shop. You might like to browse my other offerings while you're there. Save 10% plus free shipping on orders over $35. Remember to use code: CMASINJULY2019. Sale ends July 31st.
I'm heading to the Farmers Market today. There will certainly be goodies canned in the near future. 

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna