July 24, 2019

Recent Finishes...

Brynwood Needleworks - "Minuet" Wallet Combination
 
This set was completed for a client yesterday. I still have to make her handbag, which is on my agenda for today, and then I'll be able to send everything off to her. I really like the features on this piece, so I've named it, and will be making more in the future for my shop. I may also add a tab with a key ring, as it's small enough to use as its own key fob.
 
You can see the measurements here, but my future ones will likely be a bit larger when made in cork, just to make them a bit easier to turn. I just took my time, and eventually "persuaded" it to come around.

She also asked for a matching key fob, so I have that ready now, too. It measures 4 3/4" from the fold to where the ring is attached, so it will fit nicely in her hand. It would also fit in the coin compartment of this wallet. 

It's time again for a trip to the hair salon, so that will be right in the middle of my schedule, but I'll have all the outstanding orders for Kirbys prepared before I go, and I'll get them made later today or tomorrow. 
 
At the very least, I'll show you the fabrics in tomorrow's post - and get my completed Bryn Wallets and Crossbody Wallets listed in my shop today. No slackers here (unless you count Tag. lol) I hope you have a great day!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    I LOVE your work! Stunning and stylish to the hilt! This new line is destined to be a hit. Wishing you good luck with your new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new design Donna,perfect for days out with the girls.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna