July 9, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Meet The Brown Dog...

Brynwood Needleworks - Resting Taggart
 
Hi, Everybody!

Hope everyone came through the Independence Day celebrations in one piece.
We all took it in stride around here, and we're all doin' just great, thanks!

You already know that Mom's BFF and her husband came to visit Mom and Dad, but did Mom mention that they brought a dog with them? Indeed. They brought Mae with them, and Boo and I met her for the first time. We had a blast!

I only have one small bone to pick with her...

Brynwood Needleworks - Madame Mae

She decided she could get up on our my sofa after I vacated my favorite spot, of course. Ahem, Brown Dog! You're lookin' entirely too comfortable! Moments later, Miss Mae was sound asleep. Geez. What does a guy have to do to get a little respect around here?

Don't worry. I didn't pitch a fit or anythin'. After all, she is a guest, and all guests eventually leave. Once she leaves, I'll have my spot back to myself. In the meantime, I'll be a polite (ahahahahaha!) host. 

Even I have to admit, she was a pretty sweet (and lovely) girl, and her chasin' Bella was a treat to behold. 

She left on Sunday, and now I can add her to my "Friends" page. Mom, Dad, Boo and I are lookin' forward to visitin' The Brown Dog and her humans in Georgia on our next trip south. I bet that's gonna be fun, too! Gives me somethin' to think about for now. I'll pay her back by jumpin' on her sofa! We'll see how she likes that!
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

1 comment:

  1. Tag Dear you are the consummate host. Letting Mae sit in your special spot was very gentlemanly of you. No action photo of Mae chasing Bella? I’ll bet you all needed a nap after your visitin! Enjoy your Summer time week. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna