July 17, 2019

I'm Not Telling...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kathy D and her Vintage finds

NOTE: This entry is late posting. I apparently selected the wrong time for it to go live. Apologies.

Yesterday was our monthly Sit & Sew at Primitive Gatherings with owner and friend, Lisa Bongean. We always have a grand time, and yesterday was no exception. Our group has an official name now, too. We're henceforth the "Sewcial Sisters". Catchy, eh?

My favorite time (aside from lunch) was when the ladies all brought out their projects, and other items they wanted to share.

My pal, Kathy D. found these two beautiful, hand-embroidered table covers. There was so much needlework (and I suspect, dedication and love) sewn into each one. Now all Kathy has to decide is how she wants to utilize them into something larger. She also brought out some of her projects, but she was up first, and I was slow picking up my camera phone.

Brynwood Needleworks - Finished Yoko Saito Design Quilt

I'm still working on names, so please forgive me that I'm not adding names of these exceptional quilters under each of their photos.

This quilt was stitched with Japanese fabrics, and the design is Yoko Saito. Don't you love the color palette? I sure do!

Brynwood Needleworks - A Sweet Wall Hanging

This was a sweet wallhanging, I think it's titled, "There! Another one is done!" (Not really, but she said she finally finished this one. Great colors!

Brynwood Needleworks - Completed Previous Block of the Week

I guess I have a thing for houses these days. I loved the Yoko Saito with the more neutral color scheme, but I love this one, too. I believe this design is called "Happy Home" by Lisa Bongean for Primitive Gatherings.

Brynwood Needleworks - Beautiful Quilt With Simple Quilting

I showed off my latest pincushions, my "Old Glory" tablemat, and then this quilt was next up. I love the pattern, and especially the understated quilting on it. It will be pretty and practical because it's so darn soft!

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings Wool Box
 
Last, but not least, we got to see all the models/projects for the next Wool Box! We were sworn to secrecy, so don't even try bending my arm! Let's suffice it to say, if you're currently receiving the Wool Boxes, you're going to love everything in this month's box. They won't be ready to ship until some time next week, but now we have something new to dream on.

I'll be listing up new wallets today, along with making new ones. I also have packages to mail out, and Handsome needs a haircut (which I do for him). My morning will be almost gone after I've worked through this list. Oh, well...at least I'm not spilling the beans on the Wool Box contents!
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna