July 10, 2019

Two More Completed...

Brynwood Needleworks - Squirrely Pincushion Front

I've set up most of the projects from the two Wool Boxes I have from Primitive Gatherings. I'm sitting and stitching them up in the evening. That way, I just grab a project when I have the time or inclination. I completed two pincushion fronts yesterday.

Brynwood Needleworks - Actual Pincushion Project And My Rendition

The first one is from Wool Box #2, and it's called "Spring Bunny". Of course, no one should be surprised that I switched out the bunny and designed my own squirrel holding an acorn. I stitched the whiskers on after I took this picture. I did change up some of the stitches, too.

All I have to do is assemble the front and back, stuff it, and it will be complete.

Brynwood Needleworks - Primitive Gatherings Pincushion #3

I went right ahead and stitched the "Purple Posy" pincushion yesterday, too. I again switched up some of the stitches, and changed a few colors. This will also be assembled soon.

Brynwood Needleworks - My Rendition
 
Here's a closer "look-see" for you. I stitched this one while I watched Major League Baseball's All-Star Game last night. Unfortunately for us, our National League (and multiple Milwaukee Brewers who played for them) didn't win. boo hiss lol 

Even so, this pincushion front is complete, so I'll be able to assemble both pincushions when I sit down to my machine. I'm waiting for a response on a small custom case order to finish, so I may sew and stuff these while I wait.

Handsome is playing again tonight, so I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain us into the building at the fairgrounds. It's Family Night, and so much more fun for the kids to march to the music when it's outdoors. I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how it went. Maybe I'll get a little more stitching done, too!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely little stitcheries. Your design changes are excellent. Love this Squirrel and Acorn. No rain for Handsome’s concert...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna