July 16, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - Yeah, Well...

Brynwood's Taggart July 2019

Hi, Everybody!

Time for another installation of my favorite blog day...
Tuesdays With "ME"!

Brynwood's Taggart - 'sup?
 
I know you've been waitin' all week for this, right?  Don't fib now. You're here, so I know I'm right. lol

It's been an interestin' week and weekend. I got in a lot of sun time with Mom and The Black Dog, and I even got a little "me" time on the porch. It's my favorite place (next to sleepin' on the bed at night).

Anyway...Mom was on Facebook one day and she called me over to check out this youngster. His name is Murphy. It seems he's quite the little suck up. I'm not gonna try to explain it, 'cuz I'm postin' his latest video right here for you to watch today.

He's only five months old (a young whippersnapper), and he can apparently wow his owners with a few, well, like I said, you can watch the video. Go ahead. Check it out. I'll be waitin' for you on the other side...
 
From Murphy The Corgi on Facebook
 
So, Mom (she's hilarious) shows this to me, and says, "Tag (in that chirpy voice of hers), Tag, I think maybe I could teach you to do a few more tricks. If this puppy can do these things, You sure could, too."
 
Geez. I already fetch my own dish (and anythin' else she throws); give both my front paws when asked; bark (without even the slightest provocation); guard the farmhouse and grounds from __(fill in the blank)__; clean up the floor when she drops stuff; and keep her company in the car when we go for rides. What the heck else does this woman expect from me?

I'm not gonna draw this out. I'm gonna just give you the abbreviated version of my reply to her after she made me watch that little people pleaser.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Floofy Butt
 
Yep. I don't think I need say more.
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Tag, you are perfect just the way you are. You have it made in the shade. That poor little showboat has to work too hard. You're Easy Like Sunday Morning. Tell mom I Gotta Be Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tag...Mom loves you just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag your Heart Butt is waaaaaay cuter than young Whippersnapper’s. Besides you do not want to live the Circus life and perform tricks all day. Your adventures are far better. Smooches my little Corgi Cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna