July 2, 2019

Tuesdays With Tag - It's That Time Of Year Again...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart

Hi, Everybody!!

It's the time of year when I need to share some important warnin's with all my online pals. I'm hopin' that nobody loses a dog, cat, guinea pig, or any other loved pet this Independence Day. That's why I'm sharin' some stuff I found while pawin' through FaceBark the past weekend. 

I'd be awfully happy if you'd take the time to read this stuff, and even pass it on to your friends who plan to celebrate this year.

Brynwood Needleworks - via TAGG (Pet Tracker)

Every year after the fireworks, Mom and Dad read posts from online friends who lost their pet because they didn't do these things. They're real sad it happened, but that's after the fact. There are all these things you can do to help keep your critters safe. 

Brynwood Needleworks via Facebook

If you can't avoid the thunderboomers and flashin' lights, you might try this on your anxious dog. I've heard that it really works! Just be careful you don't cut off their circulation. We wouldn't want them passin' out now, would we?

Brynwood Needleworks via Facebook
 
This is another thing. If you can't walk on hot pavement, how can you expect us to? We've got tender pads that can get burned, too. Your pets will appreciate it.
 
Go out and enjoy this holiday weekend, but please consider your pets and their safety when you head out. Mom and Dad are careful with The Black Dog and me, so nothin' will happen to us. Come back next week and I'll let you know how it was around here. 

This concludes my Independence Day rant Public Service Announcement.
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...
"Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open".
 

5 comments:

  1. great info Tag! I'm not a dog owner, but I have a number of friends who are and I'll pass this info on. Hope you and your family have a safe 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great advice (as usual), Tag. hope everyone with a pet will follow your simple rules and keep their pets safe. happy fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tag for this very important PSA. I am not a fan of Fireworks...yes they are great to watch but too many “accidents” occur from them. Keeping Pets and People safe is top priority! Safety First Sweet Tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tag. You may rest assured that Bits and Selkie will be kept under a close eye. Little Selkie though is a mess. She escaped out the front door again today. I have a great crop of grass growing for her now and she nibbles on it throughout the day. I guess it just doesn't taste as good as the grass growing outside though. Luckily she stops to eat it and that slows her progress so that I am always able to catch her. On the 4th I am not going out the front door at all. It will be better safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, Tag! Thank you for the reminders especially with the asphalt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna