July 26, 2019

Fly Away Home...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kirby Set
 
This order is complete and ready to ship today. It was a really fun sew, and I hope the new owner will love with it as much as I do.

A quick errand this morning, and then I'll be back in the studio for the rest of the day. It's not always easy. The weather has been gorgeous, and it's really been beckoning me outdoors. It's a good thing I'm committed, because otherwise, you'd find me watching butterflies, for sure!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I know the owner (that's me) will love this gorgeous set. You outdid yourself. Why don't you start your own brand? I think you would have great success letting that creative energy flow into the mainstream. Not only do you have the talent for creating your pieces, but you have a good business sense and have a knack for writing about your journeys. I say go for it!
    Thank you for doing this commission. I will be back. I have another idea. Hint: a tote.
    Have a fun weekend with Handsome, Boo and the famous Tag.



    .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna