July 25, 2019

Prepping Again...

Brynwood Needleworks - Kirby Fabric Combination

Brother-in-law left yesterday morning, so I managed to get some fabric cutting and preparation complete between my hair appointment and last night's music concert. This combination will become a Kirby to go with the wallet and key fob I completed on Sunday.

Brynwood Needleworks - Michael Miller Fabric For Custom Kirby
 
I really love this fabric to be used in a request for a custom Kirby. In addition to the custom bag I'm making, I'll add more (using this fabric) to my online shop when they're finished.

Today is another day of appointments, so while I'll try to get these sewn up today, it will most likely be tomorrow before I can sit at the machines again. We'll see. My first appointment is soon, so I've got to run. See you tomorrow!

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna