July 8, 2019

BFFs...

Brynwood Needleworks - Lifelong BFFs

Our weekend wouldn't be complete without a couple more photos of us together. Cyd and her husband, Bill left yesterday, and we miss them already. Alas, we have 'home things' which call to us. I get it, but a month together wouldn't have been enough. Every second we could spend together was precious, and it was nice to make new memories together.

Brynwood Needleworks - Happy Foursome
 
Handsome and Bill had a good time catching up, too, and we've made plans to stay with them in Georgia on our next Wisconsin/Florida trip. We promise. 
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Banana Nut Bread
 
Bill loves all my farmhouse goodies, so I made my Banana Nut Bread (My Recipe Here) for them to munch on while they drove, and sent them home with a box of canned jams and fillings. I miss them already.
 
 
This week, I'll be busy in the studio, making new wallets and new items for my shop. The weather was absolutely perfect over the weekend, so I'm actually hoping we get a little rain so I won't feel bad working indoors. (Actually, I just checked the forecast and it's supposed to be beautiful through Tuesday. Guess I'll just have to suck it up...or wait until Wednesday to sew!)
 
Tag will be back tomorrow. He has a new friend he's looking forward to introducing to you. She's a real sweetheart. I'll see you again Wednesday!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Long term friends are such treasures. Your banana bread looks delicious. Last week I made Banana Cake with Cream Cheese icing and it was yummy. Enjoy your lovely days of Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna