July 1, 2019

It's Installed...

Brynwood Needleworks - Shorty Pattern File Cabinet

The first thing I accomplished yesterday was to bake five loaves of farmhouse sandwich bread. One went into the bread box, one to our nephew, and the rest to the freezer until they're needed.

The second thing I accomplished (with the help of said nephew) was to get my new short pattern file cabinet upstairs and into the fabric studio. It fit perfectly under my cutting table!

Brynwood Needleworks - First Drawer Wools

I'm putting all of my applique' wools (hand dyed and other) into the two top drawers, and the wool project kits will go into the bottom drawer. In the first drawer are all of my neutral-colored wools, along with all of the blue-colored wools.

Brynwood Needleworks - Second Drawer Wools
 
Drawer Two is filled with yellows, oranges, browns, reds, purples, and greens. Now, I can see what I have at a glance, and easily pull the colors I need for any given project. 
 
The best part of this whole deal was that the cabinet cost me a whopping...wait for it...twenty dollars!!! Isn't that awesome? It's in like-new condition, too!!
 
I'll finish filling it tomorrow, and then I'll be able to clear off the top of my cutting table so I can get back to work. I had an overall restful weekend, and now I'm ready to roll into the holiday week. Tag will be back tomorrow with a PSA (Public Service Announcement), and I'll see you again on Wednesday. 
 
Welcome to July. I hope we can all make it a great one.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Perfect cabinet for your gorgeous wool fabrics. You do find the very best deals! Warm home baked bread...YUM! JOYful July Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a great find! Love seeing the wonderful colours of your wools - drawers filled with great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s like being in a candy store. Great re-purpose of the pattern file cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Innovative and creative...that's you! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna