August 28, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Peek A BOO...


Pensive Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

The rains have finally come to Hickory Hill Farm. We really need it, 'cuz the grass was gettin' kind of crunchy. For all the water people around the state have gotten, it has pretty much skated around us here. We're all happy that the bird bath has been filled by Mother Nature, not Mom, and that the grass is gettin' roll-around-lush again!

The thing is...when it's rainin', Bella and I only go outside when we have to, and we get a little stir crazy just hangin' around the house. Stir Crazy, I tell you!!

Tag and Bella

So, Mom was sittin' in her chair with her iPhone, and Boo and I decided to play "Peek A Boo". Get it? Peek. A. oh, never mind. She's back there now, right?

Tag and Bella, Too!

I'm pretty sure she's mockin' me now. I mean, I've got the ears, but she doesn't have to treat 'em like goal posts! You'd think Mom had a cheeseburger in her hands, instead of her iPhone in camera mode.

Happy Tag

This is my happy face! When Mom asks me a question that I'm actually interested in, I can get cuter than all get-out. Especially if there's a treat involved! One of our occasional morsels would be animal crackers! We'll almost behave for one of those!

I'm pretty sure I hear animal crackers bein' offered. We call 'em "cookies" around here. We don't really care what she calls 'em as long as she's dishin' 'em out! I think we'll have to postpone playin' more of our game for now. Cookies are much more important! Later, peeps!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tag (& Boo). I LOVE animal crackers too. We went to Murphy’s for a visit and wine tasting. There were eight of us and I was the only person not drinking wine. Fortunately the lovely and friendly lady pouring the wine was so sweet she got me a plate of animal crackers to eat. They use them to cleanse the palate between wine varieties being tasted. YUM! I was a very good girl after that. Enjoy your rain that nourishes Mom’s gardens. Fall is in the air...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna