August 7, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Lazy Days...

Taggart and Bella

Hi, Everybody!

It seems like just yesterday I was here spreading Corgi sunshine around the Internet! Mom's been pretty busy this past week, but we always manage to find a little down time. When we do, Mom, Boo and I head out to the porch and share a chaise. Yup. All three of us!

From this vantage point, we can see the kids playin' at the intersection south of our house, cars comin' up the road (or drivin' on a road down the hill from us), or even watch those little birds and chipmunks that like our birdfeeders.
 
Hummingbirds Visit The Feeders

Right now, we have four resident hummin'birds that vie for prime real estate at the feeders. Mom refills three feeders every four days or so, but you'd think there's only one feeder that's mostly empty the way they act. 

There's plenty of room for all of them, but there's one, little bully who likes to try to drive the others away. They constantly buzz back and forth over our heads the whole time we're outside. How's a guy supposed to get any sleep?

We hang out on the chaise, sniffin' the air and watchin' all the birds. Once in a while, a rabbit or squirrel scamper across the lawn, and it's at those times Boo and I bark our heads off and run back and forth to scare 'em off. Nothin's gettin' past us!

Life is great here at the farm. It's everythin' a dog could possibly ask for...well, except for daily rolls in the poo piles or a pond to swim in. We're workin' on the pond part. Cross you paws for us, okay?
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

3 comments:

  1. you guys are livin' the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag I like your lazy days of Summer. We have Hummingbirds here but they won’t eat at the feeders. What am I doing wrong? Tag Dear...shhh...do you think Mom would share her recipe with me so I can enjoy our Hummers? Keep Livin the Dream...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could come join you on that porch and watch the hummers come and go. Sounds like a delightful way to spend a lazy summer day. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna