August 2, 2018

Salsa and Stitchery...

Tomato Salsa From Our Farm Tomatoes

Our harvested tomatoes became salsa yesterday. There are more tomatoes to come, but they're not ripe enough yet to pick. This is our grandson's favorite, so there will definitely be more salsa! Soon.

Primitive Gatherings "Twilight Garden" Block 8 & Week 8 "Freebie"
 
I'm so far behind on my Primitive Gatherings "Twilight Garden" blocks, that it's going to take a concerted effort to catch up. I've finished preparing three weeks' worth, so I have five kits to get to now. I'm also behind on my "Freebie" kits...arghhh! I'll definitely work on those soon, too.  


Today, however, I'm doing my civic duty. I was called last weekend to see if I could help paint the inside (only two rooms, plus two bathrooms) at our town hall. There are more of us working, so I was happy to help. Hopefully, we'll get it all done in one day. I've got other fish to fry, if you know what I mean.

I hope you're enjoying your summer. I pray for the victims of the fires out west, and for their safety. Seeing the images hurts my heart. 
 
I'd love to know what you're working on, too. Feel free to send me an email to let me know. (link in my sidebar.) I can then respond directly!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Donna you are the sweetest person to help your community and step up. Week 8?!! How did that happen?!! Whew...the time is really flying and nex I expect to see a real pig flying in one of your wonderful posts. Salsa and chips (or celery) equals delicious. Keep the Balance my friend. Nothing doing here except more unpacking and getting settled in...I hope. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna