August 29, 2018

Studio Playtime...

My Prepped Primitive Gatherings Summer Block Of The Week Freebies 5-8
 
I finally made time to do a little preparation for my next five Primitive Gatherings' "Summer Block Of The Week Freebies". There are twelve in all. I've stitched four; prepared four more; and have four left to prepare. 
 
I traced and cut out all the little blossoms, leaves and baskets onto the Heat n' Bond Lite, and then fused the shapes to my wools. After cutting all the shapes, I fused them to my ground fabrics. All I have left is to stitch them down now. 
 
I'll stitch these over the next few days, and enjoy every relaxing second. I so love putting needle and thread to fabric. Stitching bliss in my future!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. My how the flowers have blossomed...from one to twelve. Sttching Bliss indeed dear. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna