August 16, 2018

And, The Kits Just Keep On Coming...

Block Ten - Primitive Gatherings "Twilight Garden" (and Weekly Freebie)
 
The old saying, "Time waits for no man" is absolutely true! Since I went to Kentucky, I've been busy with outdoor pursuits, and studio work (and play) as time allows. Truth is, I'm waaayyyy behind on setting up my Twilight Garden blocks, and stitching the Summer Freebies.
 
I'm seriously craving studio time, but have had other obligations keeping me away. We also have company on the weekend, and I want to make sure everything is "just right" for their first visit to the farm. 
 
Even so, I'm going to work on some portion of this today. I think I'll cut out lots of little, red flowers, and green leaves so I can at least get something done on the minis. Time to try to catch up!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna