August 20, 2018

The Best Of Times...

Stylized Farmhouse Monarch Butterfly
 
We had a perfect weekend. In fact, we had so much fun with our friends, Mike and Joann that we didn't take one, single photograph. We'll commit the wonderful times we spent together to memory instead.

Today, I'm going to put up the rest of the crab apples, turning them into tasty jelly. There are a lot, so this will be a busy day. The weather should be perfect for it, too, so if you're looking for me, I'll be in the kitchen!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I spent quite some time yesterday bottling the remains of the greengages from our tree. Wonderful fruit, but a total crop of 84lbs is rather a lot. Luckily my husband was able to help the day before when we managed to bottle around half of them, after we had bagged up and given several pounds to our friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful memories are Priceless. Enjoy your jelly making in your cozy Hickory Hill Farmhouse kitchen dear. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna