November 30, 2016

Farmhouse Update...

Brynwood Needleworks - Farmhouse Back Hall To Kitchen

As we prepare to head back to Wisconsin for December, my "spies" continue to whet my decorating appetite with photo updates. I recently received new images of many rooms in the farmhouse, but I'm only going to share these two with you today. (I'm taking my wide angle lens with me so I can give you more encompassing images of the other rooms.)

Once you enter our "family and friends" back entrance and head up the stairs into the house, you're in our upper back hallway. Of course, from this entrance, you come right into the room that will eventually be our farm kitchen. The first doorway leads to the pantry and the second doorway goes into the room that will become Handsome's study.

Brynwood Needleworks - Farmhouse - Kitchen To Back Hall
 
If you turn around, you can see how nice and bright the back hallway is with the new paint scheme. The flooring will change here (along with the same flooring in the kitchen, pantry and side porch entry area) once we decide what we want.
 
I can't wait to get back to share more images with you. One area that's going to drastically change will be the living room and dining room as the damaged ceiling is removed and repaired. I'll chronicle all those changes, too. 
 
It's going to be a very Merry Christmas is Wisconsin!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Donna Dear this is so very exciting to see how your Hickory Hill Farmhouse is being updated and freshened without losing it's history and integrity. What a Wonderful Journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had a tail, it would be wagging furiously!!! Best wishes for the Christmas season as you settle in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you...it sounds like a dream come true. The farmhouse in Wisconsin...what a truly exciting journey this is for you. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna