November 14, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - The Eyes Have It...

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Eyes

Hi, Everybody!
Mom's takin' over my post for today. I didn't think you'd mind.

It's me...Donna.
I asked to butt into Tag's post today because I wanted you to see what I see.

Brynwood Needleworks - Tag's Eyes

These eyes.

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's Eyes

...and when they're in the yard, or the same room together, I turn around and see

Brynwood Needleworks - Bella's Eyes

these eyes, too.

These eyes rely on us, trust us and bring us such joy.
Two more blessings in our lives. We love them so.

Tag will be back next week. Thanks for letting me share with you today.

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful eyes you always have looking at you! Eyes of love! Lucky doggies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag and Bella do have such depth in their eyes...as if you can see right into their souls. Beautiful eyes you get to look into Donna Dear. Very expressive and loving eyes. Tag I shall be thinking of you all week...Smooches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna