November 13, 2016

Weekend Coffee...

Brynwood Needleworks - Coffee Clutch and Accessories

I completed a new Coffee Clutch wallet with wristlet, shoulder strap and key fob yesterday. This one is already spoken for and will be on its way to a new home today.

Brynwood Needleworks - Coffee Clutch Interior
 
I've already prepared more of this line and will make the rest of them soon. If you're interested in one, please let me know. 

Today, I've got cork wallets prepared for sewing on the table in the studio. I think you'll like the fabrics I've chosen for these! I'll show them to you on Wednesday before they head to my shop.

Happy Monday!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Excellent combination of fabrics and impeccable sewing. You and Destiny make a very good team dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how pretty! You know, I'm thinking about no allowing anonymous comments...if people lack the courage of their convictions, why bother with them?
    Recently, someone ripped into me and those commenting on my blog...nasty, hate fill to say how nasty and hate filled I was.
    Apparently, she doesn't see the irony...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, this is my favorite wallet so far! It's precious! Have a nice day, Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna