November 11, 2016

Brynwood "Black Cow" Clutch...

Brynwood Needleworks - Black Cow Wallet

It was so great to be back in the studio yesterday. I completed a black cork wallet with my favorite cow fabric interior. Business up front...

Brynwood Needleworks - Black Cow Wallet, Plus Accessories
 
Party Inside! As usual, there are additional accessories (shoulder strap, wrist strap, key fob), security flap and a flip lock to keep contents from flipping out. This one will go to its new home very soon! Ahhhhh. It sure feels good to be sitting in front of my Destiny again.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Very fun!! You do such beautiful work, Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been busy with a certification course, but did sit at my sewing machine last night after a long hiatus also! It did feel good, although I was not as focused as you! I worked on 3 different things, making progress on each, before I quit and watched a movie! Congrats on having your girl back! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute wallet! I love the cows! I'm sure Destiny is happy to be back with you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful day...
    Your wallets are amazing and make excellent gifts.
    Donna and Destiny...Sitting and Sewing...
    Pure Bliss My Friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna