November 10, 2016

Wooly Critter - Hedgehog & Vine...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hedgehog & Vine Detail

Block Twelve of my Wooly Critter Sampler project is finished! "Hedgehog & Vine" was so much fun to stitch.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hedgehog & Vine Detail

I added chain stitch detail into the leaves; and English knots created the centers to the yellow flower centers, as well as forming little ends inside each of the berries.

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Critter - Block Twelve - Hedgehog & Vine
 
Now that this block is behind me, all of the individual blocks have been done. I'll be joining them all together next, using a flannel check for the sashing. 
 


I'm spending the day across the state today. Tag and I decided to join Handsome and Bella for their training session with Uncle Mike. I'm sure Tag will tell you all about it next Tuesday. I haven't seen Bella work for a while, and I know she's pretty impressive these days. I'm looking forward to Handsome and Mike showing me what she's been learning. Tag will likely get some work, too. He's not very good at just being a spectator.


I'll be back in the studio tomorrow, and then those projects that have been on hold (while I waited for Destiny) will be under the needle. Really, they're long overdue. I have a list of four wallets, plus a few new things I'll be adding to the shop.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Hedgehog and Vine is quite adorable and I truly admire your perfect tiny stitches. I did notice the leaf veins. EnJOY your day away with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is, as always, beautiful. Have a good day with the boys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little block with the Hedgehog and Vine! Your stitches are impeccable! It sounds like such a fun day watching Handsome and Bella in action! I hope the day turns out to be a nice one for you all. I am looking forward to seeing the new things you will be adding to your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna