November 21, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Bella's New Perfume...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart

Hi, Everybody!

I have to tell you about Bella's new perfume! I noticed it for the first time last Saturday, and it sure got my attention. It was mezmerizin', I tell you. I asked Bella what it was called. Did I tell you she's been learnin' Spanish? Yup. She whined a little bit and replied, "Estoy En Celo". 

What the heck kind of a name is that for a perfume? She couldn't just go with "Bella", "B", "Black Dog", or "Boo"? She picked "Estoy En Celo"?

Brynwood Needleworks - Liljegren's Suncoast Bella

I ran back to the studio and I asked Mom what it meant, 'cuz I'm not real interested in learnin' to speak Spanish, so she'd have to translate for me.
 
 "Hey, Mom. What does "Estoy En Celo" mean?"
"Why, Tag. Wherever did you hear that?"
"Bella said that's the name of her new perfume! What does it mean?"
Mom started laughin'. "Oh, dear, Tag. It means "I'm In Heat", still laughin'.
 
Not knowin' why she was laughin', I asked her to explain. She told me I'd better sit down, 'cuz it was gonna take a while. Long story short, she told me that Bella's perfume is the kind that's gonna get stronger over the next couple of weeks, and that it might kind of bother me after a while. 
 
She told me I was gonna have to be careful around Bella. She's a little touchy right now. She has to stay in her kennel for a couple weeks, and she doesn't really like it. Then she said somethin' about "cramps". (Guess that explains the whinin'.)

I gave up. I don't think I want to know anymore. I think maybe I should go to Uncle Mike's until this "heat" thing blows over. I'm gonna go find Dad and see what he thinks. Either way, it's gonna be an interestin' couple of weeks.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. what a good explanation; my best to Tag...so glad that's all behind the crew at Thistle Cove Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear Tag. You will be glad when Bella is over her "Estoy En Celo". Good thing you are a boy and you won't ever have to experience "cramps" and such. When her two weeks is over, you and she should receive extra treats. Happy Thanksgiving Tag and your family too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna