November 16, 2016

Flow Blue Clutch Wallet Collection...

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Palmer Flow Blue Clutch Collection

I'm doing the assembly for my first three clutches in my  Flow Blue Collection, combined with cork fabric. I'm using fabric designed by my friend, Michelle Palmer. I've chosen a new smaller closure on these wallets. I didn't want them to take away from the little birds on the flaps.

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Palmer  - 52 - "Flow Blue Clutch -Wren" Exterior

The first of three is done, and once I finish the other two today, I'll complete all the straps and key fobs and then list them up in my shop.

Brynwood Needleworks - BW Palmer - 52 - "Flow Blue Clutch -Wren" Interior

I expect they'll all be listed by this evening. If you're a Michelle Palmer fan (or a fan of blue and white china), like I am, I think you'll love this line.

DonnaAcornSignature

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous in Blue and Whte. Michelle's drawings are always so sweet and these little birds show it. Your wallets are beautiful dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are so beautiful! Michelle's designs are lovely and I do love the blue/white china pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna