November 28, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Packin' My Bags...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood's Taggart

Hi, Everybody!
Today's post is gonna be shorter than me!

Mom's been sick, so I've mostly been campin' on the bed with her while she gets better (and I know you don't want to see a picture of that!). She's almost all better, which is good, 'cuz I'm already packin' my bags to travel next week.

We're headin' to the farm, so I'm makin' sure we don't forget my dog food, treats, bed, collar and leash. Don't worry, we remember Bella's stuff, too. Bella hasn't even seen snow before, but I bet by Christmas we'll all be trompin' through the white stuff. I actually love it, so I can't wait. I hope she doesn't need snow booties and a coat. hee hee

We'll be on the road by next Tuesday, so I'll be comin' to you from somewhere north of here next time we chat. It's not easy bein' a travelin' correspondent, but I'm always up to the challenge.

I'd love to stay and chew the bone with you, but I have my own gift list to pull together before we leave. I don't want to forget our grandkids' pups, Duncan and LuLu this year. Of course, Mom's gonna have to wrap their presents. Usin' scotch tape is almost impossible for me. (That stuff really sticks to my fur!)

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

2 comments:

  1. Your'e a good boy takin' care of your sweet Mom!! So glad to hear she is feeling better!! Have a wonderful trip north to the farm!! We already have snow here and my Pollie dog loves it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Tag. I know you are a wonderful companion and you took good care of mom while she was sick. I am hoping she is good-as-new very soon. Happy Packing my little Buddy...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna