November 6, 2016

Wool, Needle and Threads...

Brynwood Needleworks - Acorn Pincushion

Thanks to my customers, I had fun stitching this weekend. I began by packaging fabric orders first. Once those were taken care of, an order came in for one of my Acorn Pincushions. I pulled wools, threads and got busy.

Brynwood Needleworks - Acorn Pincushion

By lunch time Sunday, the pincushion was finished and packaged, too. Today, I'll take everything to the post office and get them all on the way to their new homes.

I'll have a couple of busy days now. I'll be picking up the Electronic Poll Books (EPBs) from the Supervisor of Elections' office, meeting my pollworkers at my precinct to get everything set up, and then pick up a few groceries for my meal contribution for our workers potluck for tomorrow's election.

I'm glad I got a chance to get in a little stitching. It will be a few days before I'll have time to do that again. Destiny is still in Ft. Myers, and I hope she'll be ready to come back home by Wednesday. So much going on. I'd better be sure to take my vitamins!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I missed you and your post this morning...but I just knew you are going to be extremely busy with the election votings. I LOVE your woolen Acorn pincushion. Thankfully you did do some stitching so you won't have major withdrawals over the next few days. Destiny...come home soon...Momma misses you dear! Be safe and well my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna