November 7, 2016

Tuesdays With Tag - Election Day

Brynwood Needleworks - Vote Corgi 2016!

Mom's workin' today at a precinct in North Port. We're busy runnin' our own campaign.

Vote Corgi 2016.
Make America Cute Again!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".


4 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Julie Testerman said...

We have three paws up here! America definitely needs the cuteness factor!

Summer said...

Cute pups! Have a wonderful day ♥

Susan Pilotto said...

Hello Donna...I am so tickled you have moved to that lovely farmhouse...what a beautiful place...reminds me of where I grew up with all those gorgeous fields. I will be watching the boob tube tonight with bated breath...hoping things go smoothly with the election. Hugs Susan

Createology said...

I place my ballot for Corgi 2017 because America certainly does need Corgi Cuteness!!! And Bella I vote for some Sweetness 2017 by you! Mom we thank you for your dedicated service. Love and Hugs XOX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails