November 9, 2016

A Little Stitching And A Lot Of Sleeping...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hedgehog & Vine Project

I planned to finish this today, but my day involved more sleeping than stitching. I admit that my commitment to protecting and securing my small corner of the voting process, while exciting and rewarding, is also stressful and tiring for me. I never realize quite how much so until the day after the process is over.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hedgehog & Vine Project
 
I feel much better now, having listened to my body and given it the rest I needed. I'm looking forward to finishing this block after I go pick up Destiny this morning. I'm very excited that she'll be home, and I can get back to my work/play in the studio. I'm rested and ready.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. "Part of taking care of yourself is learning how to take time out to relax, recharge and rejuvenate...
    Tranquility all starts within You."
    ~ Christine St. Vile~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The adrenalin keeps us going until we stop and realize just how tired we truly are. Glad you took time to rest. I like the quote Julie above noted. Tranquility is sometimes elusive...now I know to look within myself for tranquility. Love your tiny perfect stitches on your wool blocks. Yay!...Destiny is finally coming home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna