November 10, 2016

A Little Stitching And A Lot Of Sleeping...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hedgehog & Vine Project

I planned to finish this today, but my day involved more sleeping than stitching. I admit that my commitment to protecting and securing my small corner of the voting process, while exciting and rewarding, is also stressful and tiring for me. I never realize quite how much so until the day after the process is over.

Brynwood Needleworks - Hedgehog & Vine Project
 
I feel much better now, having listened to my body and given it the rest I needed. I'm looking forward to finishing this block after I go pick up Destiny this morning. I'm very excited that she'll be home, and I can get back to my work/play in the studio. I'm rested and ready.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Julie Testerman said...

"Part of taking care of yourself is learning how to take time out to relax, recharge and rejuvenate...
Tranquility all starts within You."
~ Christine St. Vile~

Createology said...

The adrenalin keeps us going until we stop and realize just how tired we truly are. Glad you took time to rest. I like the quote Julie above noted. Tranquility is sometimes elusive...now I know to look within myself for tranquility. Love your tiny perfect stitches on your wool blocks. Yay!...Destiny is finally coming home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails