November 17, 2016

Three For The Shop...

Brynwood Needleworks - Brynwood Flow Blue Clutch Collection

I finished this collection and they're now available in my Brynwood Shop (HERE).

Brynwood Needleworks - Flow Blue "Nesting" Clutch

Michelle Palmer fabric on the exterior flap and interior, has been paired with renewable and vegan cork fabric from Portugal.

Brynwood Needleworks - Flow Blue "Sparrows" Clutch **SOLD** (Thank you!)

The fabrics have been treated Scotchgard™to protect them, and the cork is waterproof and easily cleaned with a damp cloth.

Brynwood Needleworks - Flow Blue "Wren" Clutch

Each of these wallets features a different little bird from Michelle's Flow Blue fabric collection. You already know I love blue and white china, so this fabric line really spoke to me.

Brynwood Needleworks - Flow Blue Clutch Interior

The inside is cheerful and bright. Who wouldn't smile every time they opened their wallet?

Brynwood Needleworks - Flow Blue Coin Compartment Fabric (matches Shoulder Strap)
 
I even added a third fabric inside the zippered coin compartment. (You'll even find a lucky penny inside!) 

Brynwood Needleworks - Flow Blue Clutch Accessories
 
Each wallet will arrive with a cork wristlet and key fob; and a shoulder strap that matches the inside of the coin compartment. Each can attach to the d-rings I've installed to each side of the wallet under the flap.

These are the first three wallets in the Brynwood Flow Blue Collection, but I won't add more before Thanksgiving. (It's time for me to start working on Christmas gifts!) Thanks for looking! xo
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning in Flow Blue and Michelle's lovely fabric lines. Your craftsmanship is superb. Lovely gifts for self or others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best fabric selection...and these purses are always just perfect and gorgeous! YAY!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna