November 21, 2016

Making A List..

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabrics

I started working on my Christmas list over the weekend. Handsome is feeling much better (thanks to the wonders of modern medicines) so I organized the studio to prepare for my Christmas sewing. I chose fabrics for a gift for our "Potter Crazy" elder granddaughter, and decided on a design for her gift(s).

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabrics
 
Granddaughter #2 loves sloths. I pulled fabrics for one of her gifts, too. I guess I'll share my list with you. It's subject to change, but it gives me a starting place.
  • 3 Sets of Grammies Jammies
  • 5 Children's Nap Quilts 
  • 2 Brynwood Clutch Wallets
  • 4 Project Totes
  • 2 Cross Body Handbags
  • Homemade Cookies/Candies
As I said, I may add or subtract from this list as I work my way through it, but this is a beginning. I'll also be purchasing a few items from others, and we always do something special for our sons.

I guess I'd better get busy today. If you need me, you know where I'll be. Tag will catch up with you tomorrow.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Your list is wonderful and so are the fabrics selected. Your thoughtfulness is a huge part of the gifts you create with Hugs and Love built right in. So grateful Handsome is feeling better. Blissful Sewing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails