November 20, 2016

Making A List..

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabrics

I started working on my Christmas list over the weekend. Handsome is feeling much better (thanks to the wonders of modern medicines) so I organized the studio to prepare for my Christmas sewing. I chose fabrics for a gift for our "Potter Crazy" elder granddaughter, and decided on a design for her gift(s).

Brynwood Needleworks - Fabrics
 
Granddaughter #2 loves sloths. I pulled fabrics for one of her gifts, too. I guess I'll share my list with you. It's subject to change, but it gives me a starting place.
  • 3 Sets of Grammies Jammies
  • 5 Children's Nap Quilts 
  • 2 Brynwood Clutch Wallets
  • 4 Project Totes
  • 2 Cross Body Handbags
  • Homemade Cookies/Candies
As I said, I may add or subtract from this list as I work my way through it, but this is a beginning. I'll also be purchasing a few items from others, and we always do something special for our sons.

I guess I'd better get busy today. If you need me, you know where I'll be. Tag will catch up with you tomorrow.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Your list is wonderful and so are the fabrics selected. Your thoughtfulness is a huge part of the gifts you create with Hugs and Love built right in. So grateful Handsome is feeling better. Blissful Sewing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna