June 1, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Um...Not Really...

Hi, Everybody! 
This week I'm stayin' behind the scenes. I've been awful busy tryin' to train
this Labrador and I'm a bit of a frousy mess, so I asked Mom not to take my picture.

Anyway...Remember when I wrote about my collar charm? Well, Bella outgrew
her baby collar real fast, so Mom loaned one of my little collars to Bella to use.
The one with my "Good Dog" charm on it!
I guess it was loose enough that she was able to get it in her mouth to chew on it.
I'm a little upset about this unfortunate result.
It didn't seem to bother her one, little bit.
As a matter of fact...She looks downright proud of herself!
(See the empty link on my collar? Mom took the charm off so she didn't make it worse.)
Awwww. She gets me every time she goes into "Corgi Sploot" pose.
All is forgiven, Bella.
I wonder what she'll come up with next!

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind 
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

6 comments:

  1. Wow...intrudes and destroys, too! Best to forgive and forget...she's there to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, she IS adorable--although you are the cutest, as everybody knows. I have a dime which Louisa got into her mouth and held onto it so that when I FINALLY got it out, it had a HOLE in it. That's the power of Newfie jaws, but I wouldn't take anything for that dime. Good news--I found a Corgi!!! She will be coming around the first of the year; she's five years old and being retired from the show circuit and will (we hope) have one last litter. She is absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait!!! I miss my Newfie and I miss dogs in general!!! Have a nice day. Eleanor Mefford

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you did tell us before about Bella and her "Flyin Teeth". I see they must be very sharp and strong to chew your metal "dog tag" charm. Thankfully mom came to the rescue. Bella is paying you a very high compliment with that Corgi Sploot she is exhibiting. Proof that you are teaching her well. Smooches to you Tag Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tag I a so glad to see you so happy and healthy and give my best to mom and the new addition!!! I was on a sabbatical for 18 months and have just this week got my mojo back and thought of you! I have the lovely holiday card of you and mom and dad on the wall in my room and thought of you all so often!!! I will check back and see what mom is up to and in the meantime you and Bella stay sweet!!!

    Love Tina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, you're right Tag, she doesn't look one little bit sorry at all. She is growing SO fast. Don't worry you will always be top dog in my books right after Bitabit. I mean SHE has to come first in my heart. She is my little darling. YOU ARE NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tag, are you OK? Your English Auntie is worried that babysitting is getting too much for you. Take care. Sweetie. blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna