June 25, 2015

Thursday Projects...

First on my "To Do List" yesterday was to complete a custom order from The Boutique. I love this project, and only wish I had more than a couple of the containers left to make more. I might have to go on a hunt!
So, this is what it looks like all finished. It's packaged up and will go in the mail this morning. It will arrive at its new home very soon. I hope my client loves it when she holds it in her hands, and that it gets a lot of use holding her pins and needles.
So, I got all of Block Six fused - only to find a boo boo down in the lower corner. It was below the original design and as hard as I tried, I couldn't lift it out of the fabric. What's my solution? Extend the branch, of course!

I added the lower, curved branch, blossom and three leaves. Now the boo is covered up and waiting for some stitching. I'm not sure if I can wait to start!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pin cushion and of course I am swooning over your elegant creation. Mr. Owl is stunning in his herringbone tweed. Of course you extended the branch because you are very creative. Summer Sunshine Smiles...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna