June 7, 2015

Number Twenty Seven...

Sunday was my play day...my version of "rest".
I cut out and assembled this commission for a client in Tampa.
  All I have left to do is make the straps and key fob!
Once I finish them, it will be ready for its new owner.
Our painters are back to finish up today. I'll be taking photos to share with 
you on Wednesday, because it's Tag's turn to visit with you tomorrow.
He's looking forward to sharing a video with you.

See you Wednesday!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Pink Florida Flamingos are such a fun theme. Love the fabrics and your work is always perfection. Enjoy your day of "rest". June JOY...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna