June 8, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Vacation...

Hi, Everybody!
I'm on vacation this week.
Well, truthfully...Bella's on vacation this week, so I am, too!

She's over with Uncle Mike and her sister, Zooly so that Mom and I can get ready for the big open house on Saturday without worryin' about her. We have all kinds of workmen around here and keepin' track of a fifteen-week-old puppy is harder than just keepin' track of me.

Dad took Bella over to Uncle Mike's on Friday and they did a short video to show Mom and me how she's just loaded with natural ability. Good thing I've been teachin' her the finer points of swimmin', 'cuz you're gonna flip when you see her beach entry! Dad's pretty proud of her! By the way...I picked the title for the video. Like it? (hee hee)

So, grab a cuppa coffee or tea, sit back and enjoy my roomie's video this week. I'm goin' back out to my pool to enjoy the solitude. We'll both be back next week, so I'd better rest up before she comes home.
Direct link: https://youtu.be/gn5lYXr2D18

The captions might run a bit fast, so you can just click on the arrow in the bottom left of the frame to stop anytime you want to read somethin' a little easier. Mom said she sometimes forgets that not everyone can read what she knows she typed. She's gotta learn to slow down a little...like ME!

By the way...We're all pretty proud of this little girl.

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind 
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

5 comments:

  1. Yup Tag, I can tell you miss her. After all, here you are talkin' 'bout her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a retriever pup! Have a good vacation, Tag...you're gonna need all the rest you can get. ~grin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag the proof is in the swimming Tag that you have done a very good job of teaching Miss Bella how to swim! Looks like Zooly needs to take lessons from you. Enjoy your "vacation" with mom. You will be busy getting all shined up for the open house. Take Care my little Smoochie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag, I love you and the newcomer will never take your place in my heart. I wish you all the luck and love in the world because you are my hero. Luv from your UK Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna