June 12, 2015

My Helper...

"He also serves who sits sleeps and waits."

You may not think that Tag is much of a help to me while he's all tucked in on his futon in the library. Quite the contrary. He's a huge help as he stays (comfortably) out of the way while I clean, rearrange, pack and prepare. He's a huge help for a little dog.
Yup. I found myself taking a break and wondering just where he'd gone. This is where I found him. He opened his eyes, but never so much as twitched an ear. I think I muttered, "Good boy" as I chuckled and went back about my business. 

Today, I'm going to reward him. We'll head out around noon, and go to Aunt Ellen's to hang out for a few hours. I have a feeling we're going to have a really great day...and Handsome will be home tomorrow (big YAY!!), and Bella will be home Monday (double YAY!!! yay!!!). Happy Saturday!
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know the feeling. Bitabit is a BIG help to me also. It's amazing what a little dog can do for you just by their presence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna