June 4, 2015

Made My Deadline...

I had my table runner done, with the exception of squaring it up and attaching the binding, by Board meeting last night. I handed my class list to Joan at the beginning of the meeting, and showed the Board members what I had finished.

I'll add the binding this morning, and I have plenty of time to write my pattern, considering the class is the end of August. Handsome is going to band camp next week, so I have more "pressing" things to do to help him get ready to travel. Yup. I have a full day planned!

I'll check in on FaceBook on and off during the day (when I take tea breaks). If you're on FaceBook, you can join my Brynwood Needleworks group by asking to be accepted into the group. Happy Thursday!
DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails