June 5, 2015

Weekend Work (Play, Really)...

Handsome is flying out on Sunday for Band Camp, and I'll be staying behind this year. Tag and I will be on our own, as Miss Bella Cutie Pie will be visiting Uncle Mike (Mike Sommers Sporting Dogs) while Handsome is away. 

So, as long as I won't be hovering over a puppy, I'll be working on a commission this weekend so I can deliver it next early next week. The fabric in the photograph above is what she's chosen for her wallet. I think this is going to be a great combination and can't wait to make it!

Our painters got everything on our list done except the master bedroom, so after they finish up on Monday, I'll have lots of pictures to share. I can tell you that the work they've already accomplished is really nice. Some of it is more obvious than other parts, but we know it's been done and we care about that.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy your free time, family and don't forget to play a little, too. I'll be doing the same.
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Making your home fresh with new paint really is wonderful. We just painted a bathroom and large hall. It feels good! Totally cute fabrics for one of your amazing wallets. No Bella for a week...I shall look forward to Tag's Tuesday report. Safe travels for Handsome. Enjoy every moment dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna